K Community Foundation is a registered charity (1198856) in England and Wales.
K Community Foundation values your donations irrespective of the amount. We hold ourselves to the highest level of responsibility and accountability. We pride ourselves on being completely transparent and aim to provide you with feedback from the moment you donate towards a cause up until the work is completed.
- When donating via the website or via bank transfer, please indicate the charitable goal(s) you wish your donation to be applied to, we treat these donations as restricted funds. If any funds are not referenced, the trustees may use those donations for any project at their discretion.
- If we collect insufficient funds to complete the charitable works for which you have donated, the trustees will use their discretion to move additional funds from general funds to complete the project.
- If the charitable need for which we have collected for no longer exists or has been completed, then the trustees will use their discretion to ascertain the intention of the donors and any surplus funds would be allocated towards another appropriate similar project.
100% Donations Policy
(Excluding Gift Aid and specified donations for administration)
All the charity’s administrative costs are covered by:
- Donations specified for administration and from recycled clothing. The charity has a separate account for its administration fund to ensure the 100% donations policy is maintained.
- Tax reclaimed from your donation (where specified) from the UK government’s Gift Aid scheme. This allows taxpayers to increase the value of their donation by 25%. This additional money is allocated to the charity’s administration fund.
- Where we are able to collect Gift Aid from UK tax payers, this is prioritised towards administration costs. Any Gift Aid collected which is surplus to our administration costs goes into our general fund for humanitarian relief.